Tuesday, September 1, 2009

First Blog Entry

This is my first blog post entry. A few days ago (or last class period), we learned how to create a blogger account and what blogs are and how they work. We also learned how to categorize websites into several large categories. The categories include: Personal, commercial, informative, educational and government. Along with this we had vocabulary we had to write down and learn. The link to the vocabulary (1st week) is found at: http://thswebdesign.blogspot.com/2008/08/week-2-vocabulary.html
I'm curious to use HTML in my blogging posts which I will test sometime in the future. Maybe I will publish entire entries all in HTML so I can see if it will allow me to set backgrounds, change colors in text and do other cool things.

No comments:

Post a Comment