Thursday, September 10, 2009

Attributes and other elements.

We are currently learning about attributes. We've learned the width of the horizontal line attribute, the background color, text color and text alignment attributes. We've had to apply all of these attributes to our career page right after learning it. For my background I chose the color black. The code for black is #000000. The text color I chose was white, which is #FFFFFF. I made my two headlines centered (My career name at the very top and the educational requirements near the middle, but close to the top). Under my centered career occupation name I had a horizontal line which I changed to be the width of 50%. The width percentage applies to any monitor (whether you have a 22 inch monitor or a 15 inch monitor). So far I think my career page is looking very nice with its background color, text color, lists and other things. I would upload the text document so that I could download it wherever I go to add and edit it, but I don't know how to upload onto blogger or even think thats a possibility. So I think I will stick to e-mailing myself the attached document.

6 comments:

  1. I tried to read this, but it was too boring. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope this website can prevent just one person from getting topaz poisoning. If it does, you have succeeded in life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's for SCHOOL not to be super interesting. But yes... the name is super good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just joking, I realized it is a school assignment and will by necessity be boring. Despite the boring topic, you are an excellent writer.

    ReplyDelete